Tuesday, March 13, 2007

stick it!

i finally finished my fundraising ads.. i couldn't decide between the 2 photos, so i've decided to use both!
letters have been sent out to over 25 companies in the action sports community, and a couple cool magazines too.
for each $100 they donate they can add a sticker/logo to my body for the marathon.

I'm only 5'1" so space is limited!!

to get more information or to sponsor me, email me at beck@beckycity.com

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the health update is this.. i am still sick. hacking cough and a runny nose. i refuse to succumb to this, so i'm taking my cough syrup like a champ and am going to try to run tomorrow if it kills me! if it does start to kill me i'll find a nice warm seat somewhere with a nice cold beer.

1 comment:

Johnny C said...

Damn girl. To quote a friend of mine from Kazakhstan, "Niiiice. I like."