Tuesday, March 13, 2007

super kawaii (that's super-cute in japanese)

i couldn't sit still any longer!

i got home and was feeling down.. i could sit here and watch idol or i could go out and attempt a run. so run it was. i've been coughing for days so i wasn't sure how far i'd get before hacking up a lung, but one mile is better than zero! i made it through the complete hood run and was fine at the end. felt really really good and i'm excited to run with the gang tomorrow.. even though ramone's drills sound hellish.

Got my first sticker donation! Cheers to 5boro.. steve gave me his board to make my first bag so it's fitting that he gives me my first sticker and donation! beck(y) hearts 5boro! as a special bonus he included this little article from a japanese fashion newspaper featuring a beck(y) bag.. most of you can't read japanese, but trust me it reads 'CRAZY RIOTS ARE BREAKING OUT IN THE STREETS OF JAPAN AS GIRLS FIGHT OVER THE SUPER CUTE BECK(Y) BAGS!!!!' .... trust me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

miles: 3.5
starting lung count: 2
finishing lung count: 2
number of times i listened to the same song on repeat: 7

No comments: