Friday, March 9, 2007

count 'em!

yeah! i hit my first grand in fundraising!! it feels good to watch it all add up. i've gotten some amazing stories of people who have fought against Leukemia and other cancers. their stories are inspiring, and they will definitlely help me get out of bed on saturday mornings. And to all my friends who have donated, you now have license to call me out when i'm getting lazy!

today i am fighting off a cold, and i'm really hoping it does not cause me to miss my run tomorrow. i feel like i am at a crucial point in training where things are starting to feel more like a routine. if i break the cycle now it could be hard to catch up. my original plan was to go to the gym tonight but i think i will skip that and go to bed early. in the meantime i am loading up on airborne, tylenol cold medicine, cough drops and lots of tea and water.

tomorrow i have a photoshoot for my corporate donation campaign.. more details on that to come later, but just know that i am insanely shy infront of the camera. this is going to test the last of my nerves.. coming off a good strong run will give me more confidence i'm sure!

so thanks again to everyone who's donated.. you have found a place in the hall of fame to the right -->

No comments: