Tuesday, January 15, 2008

it's a new dawn. it's a new day.

tonight on my run i thought about how bored you must be with this blog by now.. i mean how many times can you read about how sucky my runs were, or which foods were not good pre-run choices or which bathrooms are open in central park in the winter (the boat house and the tavern on the green). i spend my runs actually thinking about all kinds of other things.. so i decided that from now on i'll share with you the things that kept me occupied during my mileage. some days it will be politics, some days it will be boys, some days it will be bags, and unfortunately some days it will still be about the bathrooms in central park.

miles run: 4.5
question: how come side aches go away when you push on them, and cant someone invent something to push on it so you have both hands free while running?

No comments: