Tuesday, December 9, 2008

just a small step.

Even though i posted earlier, this is my first blog you're probably reading. I'm training for the Rome marathon coming up in March and I'm looking for allll the support I can get!

Aside from running 26.2 miles, i hope to have raised $6000 for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society. With your help I know I can do it. It's only $229 per mile. So look at it this way, you could sponsor me:

$229 buys you one OFFICIAL MILE!
$130 buys you 100 YARDS! (that's cheap for a football field!)
$50 buys you 100 FEET... that's like if 20 of me were laying end to end! (50 bucks = 20 of me.. awesome deal!)
$6.50 buys you a 50 YARD DASH!

So, see there is something for everyone. The Leukemia Society means so much to so many people you'd be amazed. And every foot you buy makes a big difference from someone fighting a difficult disease.

No comments: