Tuesday, May 1, 2007

whoa, check out that naked girl..

PR is the darndest thing.

I have been exhibiting at the pool tradeshow in las vegas twice a year for 4 years now. it's a great time, and it's run by some awesome people.. i have made many friends from my seasonal trips to sin city. anyway, today i got a newsletter from the people at pool. they send these out from time to time to get everyone excited for the upcoming show, to introduce new brands and to hype news from existing brands. today i was skimming it as i worked. i scrolled down and saw a picture that was all too familiar. I had to do a double take, and actually checked to see what the heck i was reading.. it was my 'your logo here' picture from my fundraising ad. such a surprise to see that the kind people at pool are helping spread the word about my fundraising campaign!!
without me begging or even asking. the newsletter goes out to buyers, exhibitors and friends so I can't thank them enough.

makes me look forward to august in the desert even more!

thanks pool!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: