Monday, February 26, 2007

speed dating

When I say I'm training for the marathon, a few people have said 'that could be a great way to meet guys'. Well, yes, it COULD. But I will explain to you why it is not. When I work out (and Lamont at the gym can attest to this) I AM NOT LOOKIN CUTE!! I go to the gym to work my butt off and get out.. i get all red and sweaty and don't look anyone in the eye cause i know exactly how i look ;) I am not one of those girls who goes to the gym and has a high ponytail and a glisten to her skin.

When I run it's pretty much the same story. Right now, because of the weather, I am wearing like 4 layers (invest in adidas cause i'm keeping them in the black!) a knit hat over my matted ponytail, mismatched gloves and no make up. i have yet to meet a guy who thinks THAT is a hot look. i guess if i were to meet prince charming in central park at 8am on a saturday he'd be a keeper for kissin this lil frog ;)

day of rest. back at it tomorrow.

No comments: